GLO invitation

Hey there! Mom or Dad.. or both!

Hahaha.. Well this year, just flew by like a black dog running from a filipino.. Haha Just Joking!! D: sorry! ahaha. Really though.. With all the projects and the exciting events, time just passed by too quickly. I'm proud of myself and I hope you will be too. I put a lot of time, effort, and hours of sleep into my work so they could be exemplary. I wanna thank you, for being there and supporting me with my work. The projects and homework seemed endless but I had you guys and my friends to help me through it. And it all turned out great with us winning a couple of our competitions!

SOOO, heres another portfolio..
Please comment after our conference.

  1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
  2. From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
  3. Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

1 comment:

  1. Going through your portfolio and reading about all the great things you have done made me even more proud than I was. The way you talk about your projects sounds like you are very passionate about it. You sound like you have a lot of fun when you work on making videos. I like that and im glad that you feel so strongly about something.
    What I liked best was that I was able to see what you worked on and with you by my side, I felt as if you were telling me a story of your whole year. I would like you to improve on showing your examples, I would like to see more visuals of your work.
    I think the Community Contributor is of most value for you. You like to work with others and you seem to do pretty well with it. A couple days ago you brought home a "collaboration award" and you told me that everyone says you are a big helper. This is why I think it's of most value for you. It is important for you to work with others, especially if you want to be in the medical field.
    I would like you to focus more on the critical thinking, from what I read you seem to have a little bit of a struggle on this one. I know you can think critically and you just need to try harder. You are a creative kid and I am proud of you.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete